Exceptional Golfing Experience
Other than major events, Miami Valley Golf Club does not have tee times. We are proud of this tradition as it permits us to almost always put a member on the golf course and also, helps up find a member a game when he or she would like to play.
Common respect of our traditional play times will help you navigate your golf schedule more efficiently. Those times are:
- Wednesday afternoons
- Saturday and Sunday mornings for our MTA events
- Tuesday and Thursday for our LGA 18 and 9 hole events
Championship Golf Course
Our private championship 18 hole golf course sits on beautiful, gentle rolling 154 acres located just 4 miles from downtown Dayton.
- Par 71, 6405 yards long with a slope rating of 126 and a blue tee rating of 70.3 challenging members, amateurs and professionals.
- Tees, greens and fairways are fully watered bent grass.
- Practice facility is 150yds X 300 yds. With an approach green and practice bunker
- Two practice putting greens, close to the clubhouse
- PGA Professionals on duty.
- Electric carts available
It boasts a reputation as one of the best conditioned courses in Ohio and has hosted numerous state and national tournaments; for amateurs and professionals.
Statewide Championships Include:
- Western Open – 1931
- PGA Championship – 1957 (The Last Match Play Championship)
- Northern Club Professional Championship – 2000
The membership has produced many players of recognition. Most notable are:
- Bob Servis – 5 time Ohio Amateur Champion
- Gene Monnette – National Champion of Club Champions.
The golf regular season is April through October for MTA and LGA events. Also, the course remains open year round and is playable anytime, weather permitting.
Although golf cars are available, they are not mandatory. Many players find the course is easy to walk.